Saturday, November 10, 2012

Peace Is Abundant 26-30

The images are on 30x40" canvas on a 3/4" stretcher bar. To see all of the images on one page visit www.amycernyvasterling.com Click on the Peace Is Abundant link. Twenty-six: “Double Voice” The balance of finding our power through voice. Observing when we react and shifting that to action instead.
Twenty-seven: “Reseeding” Sending out intention, our preferences. Such a simple task yet many struggle to do this. We act as “who we are supposed” to be instead of “who we really are.” The many taboos and societal rules guide us instead of our feelings and heart.
Twenty-eight: “Forest Harmony” We could mirror the trees, being well rooted while also trusting the process to support our growth without concern of who’s shade we’re in or who has created space for and nourished us. I chose a specific ink medium for this because it moves well leaving great contrast in the image.
Twenty-nine: “The Shape of Nature” This is an image that came earlier but got into the shuffle so it will be #29. When I look at it I see a spine. I love the soft leaf forms that evolved on the canvas meshed with pod or berry-like structures. My mom has always loved dried prairie, lets face it, weeds. She and my dad went to great lengths to find, cut and bring these delicate creatures to their home. Seeing these free earth visual treats all my life, perhaps its in me to recreate them.
Thirty: “Wind in the Tree” I wanted to create movement in the image and thought of doing it with a tree. Trees need wind to grow strong, so do people. The trees allow this, people resist it, sheltering themselves.
Please email me at amy@amycernyvasterling.com to get pricing on for the images. The canvases can be shipped for an extra charge in the United States and Internationally. Thanks, Amy

No comments: