Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Art is good

Oh, the early Aug post! I submitted art to the fair but this year was not accepted. Each time I think about it I think to myself, this art has another place to be. I bet I'll see that place very soon!

I was asked by the Robbin Gallery to write an article for their newsletter about being a working artist. I felt very honored to do this and have found myself intrigued at the many approaches I can take with this fun project!

My Silpada business is building and that is feeling fabulous! I've put some work forward to really connect to people and it feels like it's fueling me with some of the energy I remember from working in HR many years back.

I've been making art almost everyday and I'm doing sketches preparing for a larger project. I feel good about my career, it is here and building daily!

No comments: