Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The creative club house

After the Crawl the message I heard from the great expanse of universality is to create ink drawings on watercolor paper over the winter months. This sounds so fun and helped me to establish my title for this post. I feel like this type of creation comes right from my inner child and is a way where we, together hunker in and get silly! My studio space, a smaller space within a larger one has a quality of a tree house of sorts. I have an arched window in my space that is likely two times as tall as I am. After the St Paul Art Crawl my husband Tom helped me to pack the space well so I have more room to create. I can't wait to get there next Monday and make some new drawings! Watch out for these images at the spring art crawl! "First in Flight"(image below)

No comments: