Sunday, February 27, 2011

Teaching, showing and more!

I am teaching an art class through Community Education in District 196 coming up at the end of March. I also just wrote a summer class for my annual class at the Commons on Marice in Eagan where I teach elderly and preschoolers together. It is a fun one and I chose some great projects this year!

I am currently showing at The Create Dining Studio in the Waterbury Building in NE Minneapolis. Wonderful location and setting for art. I'm hopeful for a successful show, seems to be a location in my art demographic.

I started selling Silpada Jewelry www.mysilpada.com/amy.cernyvasterling
I felt it would be a great social match to my solo art making.
Silpada is an ample muse!

I also will have a piece at the Burnsville Visual Art Society's Art Fete opening on 3/10
6-8pm at the Center for Performing arts in Burnsville.

Lastly, the proofs for my project came in for the entrepreneur with which I am working.
they look great! Can't wait to see the finals, gosh, what a haul its been. I am grateful and
proud of this entrepreneur, she's been wearing many hats and doing it pretty darn well.
Still finishing some web development for her too.

No comments: