Thursday, August 6, 2009

Research and art


Here is a photo of something I am working on for the lamp project.

Both of my other projects are taking me to the library for research. I have to kick it into gear to get the art done for my lamp project. My due date was loosely Aug 1st. I have many of the concepts firmed up but there are three styles in which I want to try them. Silly me! So I will do so and then submit the roughs for review. Cross your fingers that across the board one style best speaks for each of my concepts. I suspect it would not be the worst thing if it translates in several styles. I will have to think about this.

5 comments:

Sharon Wagner said...

It's fun to see some art again. Are you trying to say that you don't like cats and would like to send them all to the moon. Ha!

Nina Crittenden said...

This is out of this world! hee hee
Good luck and have fun with your research!

Anonymous said...

This is super cute. I love the style and concept.

Unknown said...

Very cute art. I am glad to have found your blog. Thanks.

ChloMichi said...

Amy, I love this image on the same level as I love your cows. Oh happy day for me! It makes me silly inside.