Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This week

I am working so hard I forgot to blog! Oh, it is just the opposite, shoot. I have been busy catching mice if that is any consolation?

I'm currently working on a painting titled "adoption" as we are fostering a pregnant cat and we will adopt some of her kittens, her, both? I am excited to have babies climbing the walls, our legs and whatever they can get their tiny claws into. Every time I tell the kids what kittens are like they giggle like crazy. Maybe I am embellishing? Poor kids when they learn the terror of having cats try to pounce on your every moving part.

I will post a picture of the painting as well as a pic of the cat pre-babies.

I just joined a local illustrator critique group. I am happy about having that connection and support. I am also working on an abstract oil painting. I will post it when it is complete.

No comments: