Monday, April 21, 2014

St Paul Art Crawl April 25 & 26th

Hi All, I hope you can join me for a fun filled weekend at the St Paul Art Crawl. Visit my studio at 308 Prince Street #160 St Paul, MN 55101 to view my latest work. It is ok with me if you purchase a piece or two. I will even help you get it framed. I am on image 102 of my series of 1,000 "Peace Is Abundant" images. I am selling this third grouping for $100 each and they are on 2x2' primed unstretched canvas! When purchased, I am giving two clothes line pins, eye hooks and wire to hang the images in your home. What a cool addition to any home, get over there and get your hands on them, I only have two thus far! Make one yours this weekend. Friday April 25th 6-10pm (Live Music 7-8pm at my studio) Saturday April 26th Noon-8pm www.amycernyvasterling.com Hope to see you there! Amy

No comments: